..

Best 66 Funny Whatsapp, Facebook Status And Quotes In Hindi Language 2015

If you want to update your Whatsapp Status In Funny Whatsapp Status then this article is for you. Everyone wants to update their whatsapp status in someBest Whatsapp Status. If you love hindi language then you definitely like Funny Whatsapp Status In Hindi. Or you also wants to set Funny Whatsapp Status In Hindi Language as your primary whatsapp status. So today i decide to writeBest Whatsapp Status In Hindi Language on my website. I Made a beautiful collection of Best Funny Whatsapp Status In Hindi for my readers. I hope you really like these Funny Whatsapp Status very much. If you like our Funny, Best Whatsapp Status, Quotes 2015 then please share with your friends and family. We are update our blog regularly with Top, Nice Whatsapp Status In Hindi. If you want to get Latest Whatsapp Status, Quotes In Hindi directly in your mobile phone then please subscribe our newsletter. After successfully subscription of our newsletter you get all Latest Facebook Whatsapp Status in your mobile phone. Keep Visiting on our blog and Keep Sharing.
Funny whatsapp status in hindi

Best Funny Whatsapp Status 2015

1. I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.
2. A man asks a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”
3. People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ;-)
4. Open Books, Not Legs. Blow Minds, Not Guy
5. God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P
6. My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.
7. The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
8. People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.
9. When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.
10. The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.
11. I Have Good News And Bad News To Tell You. The Bad News? I Have No Good News. And The Good News? I Have No Bad News. (Funny Whatsapp Status In Hindi)
12. I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
13. I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
14. Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have been finished 10 minutes ago?
15. Justin Bieber was arrested this morning for using men’s toilet.

Love Funny Whatsapp Status, Quotes In Hindi Language

16. Money can’t buy happiness, but it pays for internet, which is pretty much the same thing.
17. You Don’t Know Something? Google It. You Don’t Know Someone? Facebook It. You Can’t Find Something? Mom! (Best, Funny Whatsapp Status)
18. Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
19. Someone on his status “Sleeping” …since 3 Days! He’s Probably dead. 
20. Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P
21. I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
22. Those who say money can’t buy happiness are shopping at the wrong places.
23. Oooooh, thats a bit too harsh. Let me put a `lol` at the end of it.
24. Dear iPhone, Please stop changing my rude words into nice ones. You piece of shut.
25. I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
26. Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
27. I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
28. They say “don’t drink and drive”. Well…. yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I’m a badass.
29. Our language is called the mother tongue because the father never gets a chance to Speak.
30. When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it’s like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.

Funny Best Whatsapp, Facebook Status In Hindi For Girlfriend

31. Taking revenge is wrong…very very wrong.. But very very fun.
32. The funniest thing in class is when the teacher cracks a joke and no one laughs.
33. The annoying moment when the TV commercials are so long that you forget what you’re watching.
34. Even if you are a mass murderer, International rogue,and children Abductor,People Will Still bless you “continue to be who you are” in your birthday. (Lovely Whatsapp Facebook Status)
35. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
36. You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me
37. Looks like I over-estimated the number of your brain cells.
38. Remember, there are two words in life that will open a lot of doors for you. Push and Pull.
39. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.
40. Why do parents get so upset about little things like goddamn I left a plate in the sink not a dead body.
41. I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.
42. With all this technology above and under, humanity still hunts down one another.
43. If Relationship between man and women were shoes, I’d wear you out. But I wouldn’t wear you out in public.
44. I am currently experiencing life at the rate of 15 WTF’s every hours.
45. Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
46. Most of the fruits I know now and did not know were existed – Is only because of the shampoo
47. I saw a shampoo with the title: “Rich-looking” So I washed my purse ..

Funny Best Whatsapp Status, Quotes In Hindi Language 2015

48. Takleef to zindagi deti hai maut ko to log yuhi badnaam karte hai!!
49. tum kisi or se LOVE kar lo hame sudharne mai Time lagega… :-P
50. per mai moch and slow internet connection aadmi ko kbhi aage badne nahi dete.
51. aql badam khane se nahi thokar khane se aati hai.
52. Yaaro Ki Mehfil Aise Jamai Jati Hai, Kholne Se Pehle Botal Hilai Jati Hai. (Funny Whatsapp Quotes)
53. Hamne chor diya shoq-a-mohabat ka…varna tere shar ki khidkiyan to aaj bhi isare karti hai.
54. Sher mai hu mai tere..aake mujhe dhek to le.
55. ye sala pyar ho gya ki UPSC ka exam ho gya pass hi ho rha.
56. Meri zindagi chal toh rahi thi … par tere aane se maine jeena shuru kar diya. (Cute Whatsapp Status In Hindi Language)
57. mai apna chehra bhul skta hu but tumhara nahi.
58. roti ussi ko milni chahiye jise uski bhook ho.
59. Aksar chirag wohi bhujate hai … jo pehle usse rosan karte hai.
60. Babuji Exam se dar nahi lagta..slow internet se lagta hai.
61. 4 Botal vodak, kam mera roj ka.
62. Fiqr kar uski jo teri fiqr kre, u to zindgi mai bhut hai hamdard.
63. Main marne ke liye nahi peeta … peene ke liye marta hun.
64. Bimaar ke saath koi bimaar nahi ho jaata hai
65. Salo lag jate pyar wale jkham bharne mai.
66. Sun rha hai na tu ro rha hu main.
Funny, Best whatsapp status
Upcoming Search Terms:
Funny whatsapp status,
Best whatsapp status in hindi,
Funny whatsapp status in hindi language
Best facebook status, quotes in hindi 2015
Latest Whatsapp Status 2015 in hindi
Funny whatsapp status cool ideas
Best Whatsapp Quotes In Hindi
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
7 August 2015 at 15:33 delete

I do trust all the ideas you’ve introduced for your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too quick for newbies. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.Shoppal and Coupondesh are all about deals, discounts and coupons. It aggregates latest and updated coupons and offers from top Indian online shopping portals and present them in one go to all its subscribers.

Reply
avatar